– First mother-daughter dinner out at Houston’s airport.
She did so good! This was false advertising of the night to come, though.
– Free seats next to us!!
– Auntie Andrea’s awesome phone with Brazilian cartoons.
– My fave Brazilian restaurant with not only cushioned high chairs but also toys (they even offered a sleeping bassinet!)
– Catching up with a dear friend.
– Unintentionally matching shirts with my sister (and Holly, since my mom dressed her).
– On-demand babysitting from my mom.
– Quality time with my dad.
– A much better trip back home, thanks to my ever-blooming girlie.
She smiled and talked to everybody! Even (sometimes especially) the ones trying to sleep next to us lol.
– The wonderful feeling of going back to my chickies.